Our Mission and Dream
RESTORING HOPE…ONE FAMILY AT A TIME. We believe it is our mission to support individuals with disabilities by encouraging and assisting them to accomplish health and fitness goals, valued personal goals and a sense of belonging in their home and community. We will provide a supportive atmosphere of love, care, acceptance, dignity and respect while upholding their right to:
• Be free to make decisions/choices
• Be an integral member of the community in which they live
• Be the best that they have the desire to become
• We dream of making a difference in the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
• We dream of partnering with families to restore hope to their loved ones – one family at a time.
• We dream of providing additional support and services to the under-served regions of our state.
• We dream of partnering with state agencies and other providers to advocate for the rights of persons with developmental disabilities.